Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 4 - write it down

Hmm.... well today was kind of a bust. I am not sure why. I just could NOT get myself motivated! I have been really tired the last few days and today was no exception. I left my sink dirty last night because I was so tired that I couldn't face it. Well having a clean sink in the morning definitely helps in the motivation category. bluck. I was finally dressed by about 1:00 I think.

Today's assignment was to write down what we have been doing on sticky notes and put it by the bathroom mirror to help me remember. Personly though I think sticky notes by the mirrors is tacky and un-tidy looking. lol. So I came up with a different plan for my 'control journal'. Maybe some day I will actually getting around to making it! lol. When (if) I do I will post a picture. Hmm... maybe tomorow I will post a picture of my shinny sink for all of you to see. Wouldnt that be exciting! lol. I am not to 'deep' today... to tired to think that much. So I will just leave it as a short post today and say that I did well in that I finally made it through all my little tasks, but other than that it was a totally lazy day.

Ooohhhh ouch.... I just looked at day 5. That is going to be a toughie.

"Day 5 - write down what you hear.
Are you hearing any of those nagging negative voices popping into your head? I want you to take a piece of paper and write down what you hear then I want you to turn those ugly words around and say something nice to yourself to negate the ugly words that they said."

Well... tomorrow aught to be a deep blog! Better get to bed so I don't beat on myself to much tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Dear Tina,
You are a wonderful person. You don't need sticky notes to tell you that. Just remember that the advisary does not want you to know what a wonderful person you are, but the rest of us do. Good luck with your project. I believe in you.