Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Vacation!

Well I am leaving town tomorrow for Yellowstone! I grew up in Idaho and went there at least every year, but I havent been in a few years. I think my DD is old enough to really enjoy it this time so it should be lots of fun! The problem is that it is also the end of the month and I have a MILLION loose ends to tie off before I leave town!! EEK! Ah the joys of vacation! Stress out for 3 days before you leave and then take a week after vacation to get life back on track! LOL... you'd think we would just stop going!

Ah well! On to the fun stuff!! Bunny is selling a GREAT new product! She has hybrid templates to make little gift boxes!! These are SO CUTE! You get to dress them up ANYWAY you like in your photo program of choice. Print them out and follow the folding template and VOILA you have an ADORABLE gift box that is PERSONALIZED! Here is a picture of the one I made with her template! It was SO EASY and FUN! Be sure to check out Bunny's store for this and ALL her great Products!! (if you are reading this on Thursday or later her product will be in the store HERE) The kit I used to decorate the box is my own 'Cherry Cordial' kit and you can get that in my DSO store. Here is a picture of the box I made! I can't wait to make another one!


I am SO HAPPY to have such a great CT!!!! I gave them my new kit 'Heritage Baby' (on sale 40% off for one more week!) and they came up with some BEAUTIFUL pages! Here is a page that was made by Christina. I love this LO!
And now to introduce my newest CT member.... SHANNON! Yeah! I am really excited to be working with this wonderful lady! Here is the page she made up with my kit.

Alright... I better get down to laundry and packing... ug.... do I have to?? lol. I am excited to go camping... just not to get ready for it! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time on your trip - I am so jealous! I have never been there and have always wanted to go!!!

Kim B said...

Have a great holiday girl! Love the LO's!!!
tooting through
Hugs