Wednesday, July 9, 2008

OIY- cars SUCK!

What a totally crazy week this has been!!! My car TOTALLY DIED on my way home from Idaho last Thursday. It threw and engine rod... so it is really DEAD! The car isn't even worth what a used engine would COST, let alone even putting it in! So we decided to get us a 'new' car. (that means highly used car) So we spend Scotts 4 day weekend test driving Mini Vans. UGH. In the end though we found a WONDERFUL Toyota Sienna with low miles and all the bells and whistles in our price range (cheep). We got all the paperwork and stuff done yesterday and picked her up! YEAH! I now own a MINI VAN! WOOT! I am really excited!! Isn't she a beauty!???



Now that all that is out of the way I can get back to digi scraping! YEAH! (at least for a few days before I go with hubby to NY!!! YEAH HAW!

The BIG NEWS:

DSO is having a GRAND RE-OPENING!!!
Some of you may have noticed that DSO crashed last month. NOT FUN. Bunny has worked her butt off to make a BEAUTIFUL new home for all of us digital scrappers! CHECK IT OUT!!!! The site is just TOTALLY STUNNING and SO MUCH FUN! Here is the ad for the MEGA SALE we are having!

Yep... you read it right.... 50% Store wide!!! You HAVE to go check this out!!! And don't forget to bookmark us!

Here is the newest kit I have in my DSO store. 'Heritage Baby' is a fun pastel colored kit themed for boy and girl pictures with a vintage feel! This is a fun kit for ALL your baby photos! Get it while it is 50% off this weekend! 'HERITAGE BABY KIT'



In celebration of the new grand opening a bunch of the designers have gotten together a GREAT free kit for you!!! You get to do some fun blog hopping and scoop up an AMAZING kit while you are at it!!! Here are some previews that Kim B made for us with all the goodies. TOTALLY HUGE! This doesn't even show everything!!





HUGE isn't it!!!! If you want to grab up this wonderful free kit here is a list of the blogs you will need to visit today! I think we are leaving the links up until Monday.... but don't wait! Grab it as fast as you can!!!!!



Here is the 4shared link to my little bit of this great kit that we are calling 'My Scrap Journal'. (notice how the kit matches the theme of the new site!! TOO CUTE!
Grab my pieces here!



Just remember while you are snagging up all this free stuff to leave some love for everyone. We all worked really hard to get this to you. Also feel free to tell all your digi scrap buddy's about our free kit and our Grand Re-Opening! Make sure to send them to our blogs for the freebies though!

WHEW... well I am about typed out!!!!! I am COMPLETELY wiped out tired so I am going to shut up and go to bed so that you can all move on to the next blog and grab a piece of this great kit!!!!

HUGS!
Tina

35 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

thank you! this is super cute!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jul [LA 01:32am, NY 03:32am, UK 08:32am, OZ 06:32pm]).

Andrea said...

Sweeeet Ride! I am happy mini van mama too!

LOVE your part of the mega!! Swirly papers & old book...so CUTE!!

Thanks :)

((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new car! And thank you so much for your lovely part of that wonderful kit.

LouCeeCreations said...

tina, those papers look divine, thankyou for your part of this hu----ge kit.
muah!

LiviaY said...

Woohooo! Congrats on your new car!!! It looks great!!!

And so does your part of the kit... girl, that book is fab!!!

HUGS!

Sunny1972 said...

Thank you love this kit ita a fabulous colour!!!

Terebene said...

Thank you!

Shannon said...

Nice ride - I personally am avoiding the mini-van forever if possible...but after 3000 miles in the backseat of a Kia Sportage rental, I might have to rethink my position!!!! LOL Love your portion of the kit!!! :) Have fun in NY.

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing your talents!! I know I couldn't do this on my own, so having talented people like you offer your hard work for free for a bit is very beneficial to me! THANK YOU!

Beth said...

I totally LOVE that journal in your part of the collab!!! Yay! Can't wait to use it! Sending ya some HUGS today!!!!

Dinphy said...

Aw, love those papers, and that journal... Thank you SO much for your part to this huge kit! I'm hopping and downloading every bit, but there's just almost too much to download. Almost. ;)

Thank you!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for your wonderful contribution!!!!!!!!!

Brenda said...

This is gorgeous--and the can is cute too. :)

cindiaskew said...

i am in freebie heaven. appreciate your labors and talent that went into this awesome kit. tyfs

Peggie said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. I love these journals. Thank you.

Mojo said...

thank you so much for sharing, it's a fabulous collab kit

grannymike said...

Thank you so much for your beautiful contribution to this lovely kit. I especially love the old book in your kit. Congratulations on your new van, and congratulations on the re-opening of the store, and thanks to all of you for your creativity and generosity.

eph2810 said...

Gorgeous papers :) Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful freebie kit with us...

CraftFairy said...

Thanks for your freebie. That grungy notebook looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much Tina!!! It's a gorgeous color combo!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this gorgeous part to a wonderful mega kit! Love your papers.

Unknown said...

Thanks!

Brigitte aka Scrappassie said...

Really gorgeous, and I had a lot of fun blog-hopping ;-) Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work !

Unknown said...

hi tina! thanks so much for your freebie and your generosity! its much appreciated!
much love,
mel_h xxxxxxxx

Ramie :-) said...

Thanks so much!

makeyesup said...

thanks, love the scribbles book, that is so different.

Snowflake Beach Designs said...

This is so nice! Love it! Thanks so much!

Debra Moore said...

thank you so much, love it!

Kim said...

Gorgeous!! Thanks!

Stormie said...

My sister has the same van as you & really likes it. I was like you and did not want to get a mini van but finally gave in & I am so glad I did. We ended up with a Kia Sedona and I really do like it. The extra room is nice and now I fit in with all the other "moms" lol.

Thanks for your part in the huge kit! I am totally in love with the whole thing and cannot wait to start using it. You all are awesome!

Pamela said...

Thanks so much for this AWESOME AWESOME kit!! I can't wait to play with it. Great work ya'll!!!!

So sorry about your car, been there more than once!!!! Congratulations on the new van. I've bought new and used in my lifetime and swear I do just as good if not better with the used ones..lol.

Melissa said...

Thank you for sharing your great portion! I love the journal that you made.

Congrats on the new van.

Jazzy said...

WOW girl you are kinda behind on your blogging huh..LOL Glad you got a new car...love it..hope you don't have problems with it..but those are great cars even with a lot of miles on them..hugs Jazzy

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Papers Only post on Jan. 24, 2009. Thanks again.