Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hm.... Is it really JUNE!????

Well... Lets see.... My last post was in...... APRIL!!! HAHA... Guess it's time to update hu!!! First I will catch you up on the last few months. April was crazy... just as I thought it was going to be! LOL. It was fun but really busy! Durning April I didn't have time to blog and with everything going on I got totaly burned out!!!! I gave my self a vacation for May! lol. I read 5 books, played with my children, and avoided house work!!! It was a GREAT month!! HAHA.

Now we are entering June and I started missing the computer world! lol. So I dusted off my PSE and started creating again!! It felt GREAT!!!! I just finished a new kit!! It will be going into the store next Thursday!!.... Wanna see???? HU HU DO YA!????? Ok Ok... You know I am going to show it to ya!!! LOL

Its called HERITAGE BABY!


What do you think!???? I personally love it!! LOL Can't wait to give it to my CT girls and see what they can do with it!!! I love seeing how creative they get!!! If you are interested in applying to join my CT send me a note at manatee25.tina@gmail.com

Remember this goody isn't in the store until next Thrusday.... BUT... I have decided to give one lucky reader this kit FREE!!!! What do you have to do to enter??? Leave me some love!!! Yep, thats it! Leave a comment on this blog post and next Thursday I will draw one lucky name from a hat and that person will get my kit.... FREE!!!!!!! Check back next Thursday and I will post the winner! (you will have to check back so that I can tell you where to e-mail me if you are the winner!!!) GOOD LUCK!!!!

Well... I need to get to some much needed house work so hugs to everyone!!! Before I go here is a quick freebie for ya! This coordinates with the elements in my Heritage Baby kit. Hope you like it! Grab it here
You are welcome to tell your friends about my contest and freebie but send them here not to the 4 shared link!! THANKS!

13 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh my GOSH!!! I love this kit. Why hasn't anyone thought of a heritage BABY kit before? What a great idea. I have a bunch of baby pics of my dad and mom and grandparents. I've gotta get this one. Thanks for the freebie, too!

Unknown said...

Just passin' thru on the DSO blog train.... I absolutely LOVE this kit!!!! Great idea, and I love the colors as well! I have some older baby pictures that this would be perfect for. Thanks for the freebie :)

Anonymous said...

I really love this kit great for my 2 babies pictures, will make the the kit perfect. Thank you for the freebie.

sacannon said...

Wow, this kit is beautiful Tina! I haven't been here in a while, your blog is wonderful!

Jolene said...

really cute..great idea for a kit and think it will work great with old kiddies and new alike :-) nice work!

Dinphy said...

Choo Choo... DSO blog train! :)
Love the kit, you made. Very pretty.
Never did see a baby kit in this style! I think it'll be fabulous for old baby photo's, great job!

Anonymous said...

LOVE-LOVE-Love this kit!!! Great idea and gorgeous colors!

Toot - Toot!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

thanks for the Boy Time elements and for the cute folder. :)

Andrea said...

LOVE your heritage baby kit! So darling!!! What a fun contest! I may have to copy this idea sometime! Thanks for the freebie envelope!

Suz :) said...

Thanks for the daily download at DSO and this little freebie. :)

Kathy said...

This does look great. I will have to scan in some old baby photos that I have and give this a try.
Kathy

Shannon said...

Great kit! I'm blogging about it as part of the DLADay at the end of the month!!! :) Can't wait to see what everyone does with it!!! I understand completely regarding the vortex we call life! Somedays I'm lucky to remember what day it is much less feel like I'm productive! :) Have a great week!

Jaye said...

Tina,
I found your note at DSO, and came on over!
Your Heritage Baby kit is lovely and FAB'ULOUS!!
:D