Wednesday, June 18, 2008

And the WINNER IS...........

LINDIE!!!!!!!

Thank you ALL so much for the kind comments! This was a fun contest! I may make this a regular thing! Anywho.... If you left the comment under the name Lindie please send me an e-mail to manatee25.tina@gmail.com Once I have YOUR e-mail I will send you links to the kit!!

I hope you all enjoyed the contest! The Heritage Baby Kit is NOW available in my DSO store! I am selling it 40% off for the first 2 weeks! So get your's now for ONLY $2.99!!!!

GET YOUR 'Heritage Baby Kit' HERE!!!!!!


Well... it is LATE at night and I have a HUGE day tomorrow! My sister is visiting me from out of state and we are ditching the 4 kids off at babysitters for the day and going to the local amusement park!!! WOOT! Can we say... E-X-C-I-T-E-D!!!!!!!!! I am going to need some serious sleep though if we are going to get out the door on time tomorrow! LOL Will let you all know how much fun I had when I get back! HAHA

HUGS! Thanks for stopping by my corner of Digi Land

2 comments:

Darlene Haughin said...

Hey Tina! Stopping by to say good morning and also tell you I love your new Heritage Baby kit. Very soft and pretty!

Unknown said...

ummm why you not TAKING them to the amuzment park with you? mean mommy! haahhahah!!! love the new kit!diufmkf