Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Toilet Trouble!!

What a LONG weekend we have had around here!!! LOL. The whole weekend has been focused around the great white porcelain throne!!! UGH! First of all we got a nasty 24 hour flu bug that we passed through the family!!! So we have been taking turns hanging over the one toilet that works in the house!

Normally we would have 2 toilets but that has been yet ANOTHER toilet issue we have had this weekend! My dear sweet little son decided that flushing an Easter egg down the toilet would be a good idea....... I found him staring down the toilet as it was flushing with plastic eggs all around on the floor and thought to myself..... "I hope he didn't just do what I think he just did..." and of course he HAD! So Saturday morning while my DS and I are puking our guts out my DH gets to spend a good few hours snaking half of the plastic egg out of the toilet. We are pretty sure the other half is still in there... indefinitely..... Hubby said "we will just have to stop using that toilet until we move....." YEAH RIGHT!!!! I could tell he was fed up with it so I left the subject for the weekend. HAHA

Then yesterday morning I was putting the toilet seat down, when the lid came CRASHING down on my thumb!! OUCH!!!! Now it has a nice tender bruise on it and I can't do much of ANYTHING without hitting it and then I think "what a nice reminder of how CRAPPY (pun intended) our weekend was!!! HAHA

ANYWHO.... that has been my weekend... how was yours!?? LOL

One quick plug for my new kit before I hand out the next part of the Summer Tease Kit.

CHECK OUT THIS KIT!!! 24 papers and 46 elements of decadent chocolate inspired goodness!!! This kit was inspired by a candy wrapper and it is sure to satisfy your hankering for Cherry Cordial colors! With a dash of elegance and a pinch of shabby this kit is versatile and sure to fill even the heartiest craving!

Ok so I had a bit of fun with the food puns.... but doesn't this just look YUMMY! It is also 30% off for a few more days!! Grab it now before the sale is over!

GET YOUR CHERRY CORDIAL HERE!

And now what your REALLY all came here for... THE FREEBIE!

Summer Tease papers part 2!!

Remember you can get it HERE this week only!!! Next Wednesday the link comes down and a new part of the kit will be in it's place! Remember to send your friends here to my blog and not to the 4 shared link. Also don't forget to leave me some love if you snag this! After all.... I am being nice to give it to you for FREE!!!

If you missed the first part of the Summer Tease kit, DON'T WORRY. The whole thing will go into the store when it is done! Hope you all have a barf free week!!!

6 comments:

Gayle said...

LOVE these colors! Thanks! :) (hope your toilet troubles are over!)

Kim B said...

WAHAHAHA- after reading that my week doesn't seem so bad- LOL
GORGEOUS colours!!
TOOT TOOOOTing through
((HUGS))

Luisa said...

Love the color of the pages, TFS, and I hope this week goes a lot better that the past, good luck

Darlene Haughin said...

Oh man, Tina - hope everyone is feeling better by now! What is it about kids and flushing? It's just so fascinating... LOL! I love the colors on your freebie - and your new kit is beautiful.

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Sounds like you had a ruff weekend!! Hopefully you all are feeling better!! Thanks for sharing your goodie and the new kit looks gorgeous!! Hugs!! :) Riding the DSO blogtrain!!

Nani said...

I hope THIS weekend is better than LAST weekend was for you!!!

Cherry Cordial i a yummy looking kit! The freebie papers are beautiful! Thanks!!