Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter Treats!

Well Easter is on it's way and I have a fun treat to share with you for the Holiday! First up though are ANNOUNCEMENTS! LOL

FINALLY IT'S IN THE STORE!!! WOOOHOOO!!!! Cherry Cordial is a kit I have been working on for MONTHS! It is HUGE!!! 24 papers and 46 elements!!!! Here is a preview of the kit to get your mouth watering! Get yours HERE! On sale 30% off for 2 weeks!!!!






I also want to welcome Sophia Sarducci to the DSO design team! WOW this girl has some BEAUTIFUL STUFF!!! See it HERE!

Next up DSO is having an Easter Egg hunt!!! TOO FUN!!! We are hiding freebies ALL OVER the store for you to find! There will be clues to help you find the goodies!! Check it out and get in on all the action! DSO EASTER EGG HUNT!

There is still time to get a LO up for the Picture Perfect Challenge! Here is yet another STUNNING LO Done for this challenge!!! This LO is done by MaggotMommy- I just LOVE this photo!!! Get the photo tip and make your LO before the month is up!!!! Picture Perfect Challenge

normal_WaitingforDaddy

OK! Now for your TREAT! My DH asked me to get this recipe from his mom. I made him a GIANT peanut butter candy heart for Valentines day! My MIL said she usually uses this recipe at Easter and makes them into egg shapes! HOW FUN! I am going to do this and wrap them up in foil and hide them with the rest of the eggs!!! Thought some of you might like to have the recipe too!!! CAUTION : this makes ALOT... so you may want to do half the recipe!!!

Peanut Butter Eggs (or any other shape!)

1 1/2 Cups peanut butter

5 Cups Powdered Sugar

1 Cup Softened butter

1/2 Tablespoon Vanilla

Mix the ingredients together and mold into whatever shape you like! (great for kids!!!) Then dip the shapes in chocolate! and let dry! EASY!!!!!

Here are some picts of the heart I did for DH! IMG_6011 IMG_6012

IMG_6016

I think that I will be setting Wednesday as my Blog day!!! I am HOPING that will help me actually DO the blog thing!!! LOL You should look forward to getting a freebie from me every Wednesday too! The link will be active until the NEXT Wednesday when I post a NEW freebie! So without MORE chatter... here is the FREEBIE you have been waiting for!! This will be a kit eventually that will go into the store. So check back each week to get your new pieces!

Feel free to let other's know about this freebie, but please link them to my Blog NOT to 4 shared. THANK YOU!

SUMMER TEASE PAPERS 1

TS-SummerTease-papers1-preview

3 comments:

Kim B said...

TOOTTT TOOOOOT- WOW- there's no baking involved- LOL! That heart looks awesome! My mom used to make the PB biscuits but those where baked and we LOVED them as kids! Thanks for sharing the recipe! LOVE LOVE the papers- WOOOOHOOO can't wait to see the full kit!
((HUGS)))

Nani said...

The cookie recipe sounds a lot like the recipe I have for buckeyes, which is just an awesome treat! For buckeyes, you make the filling into balls and leave a circle uncovered n the chocolate, it looks like a buckeye. It's the only way you can eat our state nut...yeah, in Ohio we have a state nut... ;) A real live buckeye is only good for making other buckeyes...hmm...there's another joke in that too!

Your kit is gorgeous! And thank you for the freebie!

DigiLover said...

toooot!!!! training passing through....

those PB bickies sound yummy - best part is - no cooking - fantastic!!!

really love your kit - gorgeous colours!!!