Monday, March 10, 2008

I am a bad blogger!! HAHA

Oh man!! I just can't seem to keep up!! LOL. I'M TRYING!!! ROTFL. I think I need to pick a day of the week to blog and then do it THAT DAY... HAHA. Eh... I will decide that later.... LOL (which is why I am ALWAYS running around like a crazy!!) Oh well!!!

First I want to give a BIG WELCOME to Nikki!! She has earned larger wings and become a fairy at DSO!!! She is no longer a pixie and will be selling at DSO now!! YEAH!

As for me, well this month I have a FUN new challenge up at DSO!!! The Picture Perfect Challenge!!! WOOT! I am REALLY excited about it! Each month you will get a photo tip and then you use it to take some GREAT pictures... then scrap them how you like! FUN STUFF!! Check out this months challenge and tip RIGHT HERE! Lani aka JoviGirl will be doing this challenge with me so get ready for some GREAT tips!!!! And of course there is a posting bonus for doing my challenge and as always if you do ALL the challenges at DSO for the month you get a FREE MEGA KIT!!!! So check out ALL the great challenges!!!

I have had SO MUCH fun watching all the great LO's get posted for the challenge!! I wanted to share one with you that I LOVED!!

normal_Puss-Puss

How cute is this!!!! I LOVED this LO by Shazbutt. She was kind enough to let me post it here! There are some other REALLY wonderful LO's so far!!! So go check them ALL out!!!

Here is one I did for and example that I really was happy with.

email-002-Page-1



And now for everyones favorite!! The FREEBIE!!!! This time I am giving you a QP! This QP was made using my NEW KIT 'Cherry Cordial'!! I am SO EXCITED about how this kit turned out!!! I hope it will be up in the store later this week!! As for now here is a teaser to get your mouth watering!!! Hope you enjoy it!!! Feel free to let your friends in on the goodie but please give them the link to my blog not the 4shared link. Thanks!!!

CHERRY CORDIAL QP












Oh yeah... and p.s. I decided not to do the contest right now (mentioned in previous post)... just have to much going on right now... I know you are all heart broken! HAHA.

2 comments:

Kim B said...

TOOT TOOOOT- OMG- how gorgeous are those LO's!! Stunning!
Love this new kit! The colours are sooo RICH and YUMMY!
hee hee- I'm looking for time to at the moment ( think we can con him to spare us some more- ROTF!)
Sending DSO huggies
Me

DigiLover said...

love your gorgeous QP!!! the LOs for your challenge are fantastic. Great to seem my mate Shazbutt's featured on your blog - she'll be really excited!!!

toot!! toot!!!