Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October... hmmm... wasn't it just September!?

Wow I am so good at this blogging thing! LOL. Once a month isn't a great average. Maybe someday I will get myself organized enough to blog more often!

Well I am blogging today because I have some great news!!!! AND A FREEBIE!

THE GREAT NEWS! (and the freebie!)

At DSO we are celebrating Halloween all month long! We are going trick or treating! Everyday there will be a new goodie up for you on the DSO blog! Yep... a free treat EVERYDAY until Halloween... NO TRICK!!! The big treat will come on Halloween..... So make sure and stop by the DSO blog on Halloween!

I get to be first up to treat you with a freebie! So run over to the DSO blog and grab up these fun templates!


This was my first attempt at templates! It was so much fun!!! I want to go make some more!!!!! lol.

While I am here blogging I will show you my new product! I had a lot of fun making these! It's a set of rusted frames! These are great for masculine LO's and easily add some shabby chic to any LO! Get them HERE!



And last of all make sure to check out my new Picture Perfect Challenge for October! We had a great time with the challenge last month!! I can't give you a link to the new challenge because it isn't up quite yet!! LOL.. that is next on the to do list!

For now enjoy your freebie and have a great October!!

No comments: