Tuesday, February 5, 2008

WEEE HAAA! It is Tuesday and I am FINALY back to the grind stone! My DH was gone for a week long busniss trip to NY last week. First time he has had to do a business trip so the kids and I had to learn to manage with out Dad! LOL. My 4 yr old daughter is SUCH a daddys girl! She did really well with him gone... but it meant a LOT more attention from mom! Thus I got NOTHING done last week!!! ROTFL! However we made it through and daddy is back home now!!! Took the weekend to get cought up with everything. Got a new product up in the store and I am giving out another freebie for ya!

New product first of course!!! LOL. The one thing I did get done last week was this great paper pack!!! 22 12x12 papers that will add elegance to ANY layout! Various colors go with several themes and pallets. Grab them up in the store to stock pile with all your great papers! Get it HERE



And now for what you all came here for!! THE FREEBIE!!! Here are 4 papers that coordinate with my new (top secret...lol) kit! Enjoy the papers! 1 week to pick these papers up and then they come down from the freebie world! Get em here
Feel free to spread the news but send there here to my blog not to 4shared please!

4 comments:

Kim B said...

WOOHOO- tell us tell us- LOL,
mmmmm, those colours look AWESOME!! Can't wait to see what you been up to-
TOOOT TOOOOTING through on the train!
HUGS

Unknown said...

Cool papers! Can't wait to see what the secret is!!!
Choo choo on the blog train!

grannymike said...

Your papers are beautiful. Love the deep reds and the color combination. I can't wait to see your kit. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely gift.

Veelana said...

choo choo! I think I can guess from the freebie to some degree what your new kit will be - my guess would be "valentines day" LOL
Very pretty - love the paperpack, btw - the colors look gorgeous and will go with lots of papers!