Saturday, January 26, 2008

Freebie to CELEBRATE!

I am feeling PRETTY HAPPY today!!!!! Just got my FIRST KIT up in my DSO store!!! YEAH!!!! I am SO happy that I am CELEBRATING... and that always means good things for YOU! LOL.



First the kit is ON SALE this week ONLY for 33% off!!!! Grab up my Ornamental Christmas kit today and get started on all those holiday photos you have been avoiding!!!!
You can get the kit here!

And now for the second part of the celebration! A FREEBIE!!!



This freebie has expired. Grap it up for CHEEP in my DSO store! MY DSO STORE

Don't forget Monday, January 28 @ 9:00 pm Eastern Time is the Monday Make it Chat at DSO! LOTS of FUN and a GREAT posting bonus too!

Well, I have been working HARD this week and now it is time for a BREAK! So enjoy the freebie and think of me sleeping in my bed for 3 days! (LOL... YEAH RIGHT! I wish!!)

14 comments:

Veelana said...

Congratulations on having your first kit up for sale! And your Freebie is gorgeous - I'll grab it as soon as I'm on my notebook :-)

Wick said...

Congrats on your new blog ! Look at you go. I scooped up your freebie very nice. (clapping)

Darlene Haughin said...

Good morning, Tina - passing thru on the blog train. Love the little gift elements in your new kit!

Unknown said...

woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

we're so glad you joined us!!!
Great looking freebie too!

Cheryl Embry said...

What a really pretty freebie! Thanks!!!

Shannon said...

Thanks for the fab freebie - i'm blogging about it tonight with a link back to you. :)

Robin L said...

Congrats on new blog and new kit in store!

Kim B said...

AWESOMEEE!!!! Tina that's a GORGEOUS freebie!! I'm TOOT TOOOTING with the train this morning- but will be linking you in my post!! CONGRATS again girl!!
Hugs

Peggie said...

This is beautiful and very elegant.
Thank you.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for this FAB goody!!!!!!!!

Scraps of Candy said...

Congratulations on your new kit and being chosen as a designer at DSO. I wish you much success.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! And thank you for this delightful gift, love the textures in there. It's beautiful!

~Autumn said...

This is really nice, thanks!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! this kits look wonderful!!! Thanks!