Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Are we done.... yet????

Well as a continuation of last weeks post....we are better.... FINALY... I think.... lol!   OIY what a horrid bug we got!!  So last week I told you all how we had been ill for the week but were at the end of it..... well I spoke TOO SOON!!!  Everyone was happy and healthy on Friday and Saturday of last week.... then Sunday.. DIARHEA!!!!  Both the kids had it!  UGH.... NOT FUN!   So that is what we got to deal with Sunday and Monday.  Tuesday was all on the up and up and so far today we are back to our daily activities... I hope we STAY better this time!!!! lol

There are some FUN changes going on at DSO! Since it is getting close to summer time and we know everyone starts to get busy Bunny has decided to do a Download-a-day type of a deal! As a design team we make the mega kit and for the past year you could earn the kit by doing all the challenges.  Since we all won't have as much time to do all the challenges we are doing the mega kit in small downloads each day!  YEP!! A freebie EVERY DAY!  Go check it out here! You must be a registered DSO member to see the DL-A-DAY thread.

Lani (jovi girl) and I have teamed up for the Picture Perfect Challenge at DSO!  Lani has a GREAT tip for you this month and I have got a great posting bonus for you if you participate!  Check it out here!

Don't forget that you can still get my Cherry Cordial kit 30% off... but not for long!!!!! My DSO Store

TS-CherryCordial

I did manage to get the next part of Summer Tease done for you so that I could post it this week! YEAH! This is turning into a fun kit! I can't wait to put it all together! Get this weeks piece by clicking on the link below!  Feel free to tell your friends about it but sent them HERE to my BLOG not to the 4 shared link please!

Summer Tease Ribbons

TS-SummerTease-ribbonspreview

Enjoy the week everyone!!!  See ya back here next Wednesday!

Ta Ta!

3 comments:

Luisa said...

Oh Love the freebie Tina, great job!!

Veelana said...

glad to hear that you're all better. I hope the mega kit will come back as a price, though - it makes me scrap more by forcing me to do the challenges. Just by doing the challenges, I almost finished my long overdue honeymoon album (I did some coordinating pages additionally, but I wouldn't have done them without the challenges...)
And soo many retiring challenges! Whats happening?

DSO train comming through, by the way :-)

Unknown said...

stay healthy this time! ok?? good. lol. cute freebie my dear, thanks a bunch for sharing!